Collect Prospectus / Registration kit from admission office
Timings : MON-SAT – 9AM to 4 PM
Timings : Sunday – 10AM to 4 PM
Selections for classes Pre-Nursery, Nursery & Prep shall be done on the basis of an informal interaction between the Parents and the Principal / COO-Operations & Finance. There will be no written-test. The date and time for the informal interaction would be intimated to you at the time of Registration.
From Class II onwards the admissions will be on the basis of performance report/evaluation card and interaction with the Principal / COO-Operations & Finance. Admission will be granted after this procedure.
2 years for Pre-Nursery
3 years for Nursery Class
4 years for K.G. Class
5 years for 1st Class
1. Photocopy of Birth certificate
2. Two passport size color photographs of the child and both the parents.
3. For class II and above, previous year report card.
4. Transfer Certificate of the previous school to be submitted at the time of admission.
5. From Class – II onward, a student will be admitted only after submission of a transfer certificate from the previous school.
6. Parents ID proof and Address proof.
Once admission has been offered, no refund on any account whatsoever shall be entertained.
Kindly contact the admission office at email@example.com for further queries.
Gaurs International School
Gaur City-II, Plot No.-GH 03,
Sector-16C, G-Noida (West)